On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 9:21 PM, Leon Anavi <leon.an...@konsulko.com> wrote:
> Hi Kevron,
>
> I have booted an old version of Tizen on a 7" low cost tablet with Allwinner
> A20 SoC. Please have a look at the video:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buy3ufwtHVE

Hi Kevron and leon ?

Do you expect to have GPU support on wayland too ?
This is a blocking point for us, so any hints are welcome

So I am wondering about intel based tablets too
can you suggest some ?

That one seems hackable enough :

http://linxtablets.co.uk/

It's not the first time we mention about tizen tablet...
please community, tell us why do you like to use one ?

If yes any hints to get tizen store on a community project is also welcome

Regards

--
 mailto:philippe.co...@eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC
 xmpp:philippe.coval....@gmail.com