Hi!

Wayland in automotive is single choice because its alternatives are
deprecated. So if you need windowing system just use Wayland.

With best regards,

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 2:16 PM, embedded linux <
embeddedlinuxfor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are working on a automotive infotainment system based on Linux, which
> uses single core cortex A9 processor under the hood.
>
> We are contemplating to use wayland but are not sure of its resource
> utilization like cpu , memory utilization etc.
>
> Could anybody give us any info on this? The exact stats if you have by
> running cat /proc/cpuinfo and meminfo on a device which uses wayland?
>
> Looking forward for your valuable comments.
>
> Thanks in advance

*Vitaly Chernooky | Senior Developer - Product Engineering and Development*
GlobalLogic
P *+380.44.4929695 ext.1136* M *+380.63.6011802* S cvv_2k
www.globallogic.com

http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt