Hi,

On 26.05.2015 23:29, novello wrote:
I have try a tizen build for ivi ... not common and if geve an error soon
I'm trying to use an imx board 3.14 kernel ..
My experience shows that at the moment "Tizen on Yocto" does not work out of the box for ARM machines. Numerous changes have to be applied to make it work and to build an image for device with ARM SoC.

I have shared some patches for Freescale i.MX6 at the GitHub repo of Konsulko Group and I have described the step by step procedure for building Tizen:Common using Yocto for HummingBoard-i2eX at the Tizen wiki:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/HummingBoard#Building_Tizen:Common_with_Yocto

Best regards,
Leon

P.S.
Please note that I have added Tizen IVI mailing list in CC because your question is related to the IVI profile.

Best Regards

Leon Anavi
Software Engineer
Mob : +359 88 527 7901