Hi Novello,

According to my experience the upstream "Tizen on Yocto" is not in good
shape and you will encounter numerous issue if you want to build an image
for ARM.

As I mentioned in my previous email for Freescale i.MX6 you should start
from the article about HummingBoard. It contains instructions how to build
Tizen:Common using Yocto from a fork of "Tizen on Yocto" which has bee
adapted for i.MX6:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/HummingBoard#Building_Tizen:Common_with_Yocto

Check the changes in the Git log of the fork and if you want you can apply
similar changes to the IVI profile and try to get it working too.

Best regards,
Leon

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 9:42 PM, Novello Giampiero <novellog...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> ello@qc:/media/novello/hd5/ae/tizen/tizen-distro2/tizen-distro$ source
> ./tizen-ivi-init-build-env buildivi/
>
> ### Shell environment set up for builds. ###
>
> You can now run 'bitbake <target>'
>
> Tizen images:
>
>   tizen-ivi-core-image
>   tizen-ivi-core-image-dev
>   tizen-ivi-ico-image
>   tizen-ivi-ico-image-dev
>   tizen-ivi-Modello-image
>   tizen-ivi-Modello-image-dev
>
> You can also run generated qemu images with a command like 'runqemu
> qemux86'
>
> novello@qc:/media/novello/hd5/ae/tizen/tizen-distro2/tizen-distro/buildivi$
> bitbake tizen-ivi-Modello-image
> 00:00:00
> Loaded 2568 entries from dependency cache.
> NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
> ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'qt5-plugin-bearer-nm' (but
> /media/novello/hd5/ae/tizen/tizen-distro2/tizen-distro/meta-tizen/meta-tizen-ivi/recipes-extended/automotive-message-broker/
> automotive-message-broker_git.bb DEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)
> NOTE: Runtime target 'automotive-message-broker' is unbuildable,
> removing...
> Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['automotive-message-broker',
> 'qt5-plugin-bearer-nm']
> ERROR: Required build target 'tizen-ivi-Modello-image' has no buildable
> providers.
> Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['tizen-ivi-Modello-image',
> 'automotive-message-broker', 'qt5-plugin-bearer-nm']

> I see that with tizen-common  for imx6 work...
>

> Sorry I have find this mistake may some one help me.
> Best regards
> Novello G.

Leon Anavi
Software Engineer