Hi,

I have contributed a new Wiki article about connecting a smartphone with Bluetooth to a device with Tizen:Common (or with another Tizen 3 profile) and making phone calls:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Connecting_to_a_Smartphone_with_Bluetooth_and_Making_Phone_Calls

The article contains a tutorial with step by step instructions. It has been successfully tested on Tizen:Common running on HummingBoard with FreeScale i.MX6, Raspberry Pi 2, and Intel NUC and the following smartphones: Samsung Z1 (Tizen 2.3) and Samsung Note 3 Neo (Android 4.4.2).

So far I have contributed fixes of the Yocto recipes for ofono at the tizen-distro forks for HummingBoard and Raspberry Pi 2 at GitHub. More testing in required before submitting these fixes to the upstream.
https://github.com/konsulko/tizen-distro
https://github.com/leon-anavi/tizen-distro-raspberrypi

Best regards,
Leon