Hi Steve,

Thank you for reviewing and merging my GitHub pull request to the upstream of the Homescreen app.

Best regards,
Leon

On 30.09.2015 22:04, Mattison, Steven wrote:
Hi Leon,

My personal apologies for the inconvenience. A part of the routine slipped past me, but this has been rectified. Your requests on Gerrithub and Github have now been reviewed and merged to the upstream.

Thank you very much for your contributions to the AGL application suite so far! I look forward to your continued interest and involvement with our projects and products.

--
*Steve Mattison*
Open Source Software Engineer

*T: *+1.503.545.7545
*Email:* smatt...@jaguarlandrover.com <mailto:smatt...@jaguarlandrover.com>

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a specific individual and purpose. The information is private and privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately. We apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless accompanied by an official purchase order.