Hi, Leon

>I am not sure about that. According to the logs privacy-manager    fails
>because system_info.h is missing, dlog fails because it cannot    find
>systemd-journal library and there are undefined references in     the log for
>app-checker. Bitbake command devshell might help you    debug and fix these
>issues. Please have a look at Yocto Project    documentation for details:
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.8/mega-manual/mega-manual.html#platdev-appdev-devshell

   I will take a look at this.

>    Btw, as I told you before, I don't think that branch tizen-ivi is in
> good shape. In my opinion you should work with branch tizen (aka the one for
> Tizen:Common) and provide the additional packages needed for    your case as
> Yocto/OE meta layer. I have already done something    similar with
> meta-open-ivi which provides AGL application suite and    some other packages
> on top of Tizen:Common. You can have a look at    meta-open-ivi at the GitHub
> repositories of Konsulko Group:
https://github.com/konsulko/tizen-distro/tree/master/meta-tizen/meta-open-ivi

    My workmates is building image with this :)

    Thanks!

BR,
Ray

Subject: Re: Build error about tizen on yocto when building ico image
To: k870818...@outlook.com
CC: d...@lists.tizen.org; ivi@lists.tizen.org
From: leon.an...@konsulko.com
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 14:09:52 +0300

    Hi Ray,

    On 20.10.2015 13:48, RayBloodworth
      wrote:

      Hi, Leon

        > I am not exactly sure
            what is the problem in this case. I guess that the logs can
            reveal more details.

        >As I have described in the Tizen wiki article about building
        an image for HummingBoard with Yocto/OE, you >should include
        the following instructions at conf/local.conf to use systemd on
        i.MX6 devices:

           errorlog.zip is the logs about these
          packages.(dlog-native, app-checker-native and
          privacy-manager-server-native). I think all of these packages
          lack of systemd-native, and systemd-native could provided by
"tizen-distro/meta-tizen/meta-tizen-common-base/recipes-core/systemd/systemd_git.bb".

[...]

    Best regards,

    Leon

        >DISTRO_FEATURES_append =
            " systemd"
        >VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager = "systemd"

        >DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL_CONSIDERED = "sysvinit"

        >VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_initscripts = ""

              This config has been applied in local.conf. These errors
          still exist.

          BR,
        Ray

            Subject: Re: Build error about tizen
            on yocto when building ico image

            To: k870818...@outlook.com

            CC: d...@lists.tizen.org; ivi@lists.tizen.org

            From: leon.an...@konsulko.com

            Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 13:26:55 +0300

            Hi Ray,

            On 20.10.2015 13:21,
              RayBloodworth wrote:

                Hi, Leon

                    Thank you!
                    This error has been solved in your advice.

            OK, you are welcome :)

                    Now, I got another problem and find that was
                  caused by systemd package. Some packages named
                  [package name]-native require systemd items in
                  /sysroot/x86_64-linux/ .

                    There are two systemd.bb file :

/home/compile/yocto/imx6qsabresd-ivi/dizzy/tizen-distro/meta/recipes-core/systemd

/home/compile/yocto/imx6qsabresd-ivi/dizzy/tizen-distro/meta-tizen/meta-tizen-common-base/recipes-core/systemd

                     First one would be built by default. How to
                  config files so that the second one could be built by
                  default ?

            I am not exactly sure what is the problem in this case. I
            guess that the logs can reveal more details.

            As I have described in the Tizen wiki article about building
            an image for HummingBoard with Yocto/OE, you should include
            the following instructions at conf/local.conf to use systemd
            on i.MX6 devices:

            DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " systemd"

            VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager = "systemd"

            DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL_CONSIDERED = "sysvinit"

            VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_initscripts = ""

            Best regards,

            Leon

                Thanks!

                BR,
                Ray

                  Subject: Re: Build error
                  about tizen on yocto when building ico image

                  To: k870818...@outlook.com

                  CC: d...@lists.tizen.org;
                  ivi@lists.tizen.org

                  From: leon.an...@konsulko.com

                  Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:46:23 +0300

                  Hi Ray,

                  On 20.10.2015 09:17,
                    RayBloodworth wrote:

                                Hi, Leon

                                      I have built
                                    tizen-core-image-dev with tizen on
                                    yocto successfully.
                                      But some errors occured when
                                    building tizen-ivi-ico-image-dev:

                                    bitbake tizen-ivi-ico-image-dev

|###########################################|
                                      ETA:  00:00:00
                                    Loaded 2517 entries from
                                      dependency cache.
                                    Parsing recipes: 100%

|#########################################|
                                      Time: 00:00:00
                                    Parsing of 1836 .bb files
                                      complete (1835 cached, 1 parsed).
                                      2515 targets, 180 skipped, 0
                                      masked, 0 errors.
                                    NOTE: Resolving any missing
                                      task queue dependencies
                                    ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES
                                      'glibc-native' (but

virtual:native:/home/compile/yocto/imx6qsabresd-ivi/dizzy/tizen-distro/meta-tizen/meta-tizen-common-base/recipes-framework/notification/notification_git.bb

                                      RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires
                                      it)
                                    NOTE: Runtime target
                                      'glibc-native' is unbuildable,
                                      removing...
                                    Missing or unbuildable
                                      dependency chain was:
                                      ['glibc-native']
                                    NOTE: Runtime target
                                      'ico-uxf-homescreen' is
                                      unbuildable, removing...
                                    Missing or unbuildable
                                      dependency chain was:
                                      ['ico-uxf-homescreen',
                                      'pkgmgr-native',
                                      'notification-native',
                                      'glibc-native']
                                    NOTE: Runtime target
                                      'packagegroup-tizen-ivi-ico' is
                                      unbuildable, removing...
                                    Missing or unbuildable
                                      dependency chain was:
                                      ['packagegroup-tizen-ivi-ico',
                                      'ico-uxf-homescreen',
                                      'pkgmgr-native',
                                      'notification-native',
                                      'glibc-native']
                                    ERROR: Required build target
                                      'tizen-ivi-ico-image-dev' has no
                                      buildable providers.
                                    Missing or unbuildable
                                      dependency chain was:
                                      ['tizen-ivi-ico-image-dev',
                                      'packagegroup-tizen-ivi-ico',
                                      'ico-uxf-homescreen',
                                      'pkgmgr-native',
                                      'notification-native',
                                      'glibc-native']

                                      messages shown, returning a
                                      non-zero exit code.

                                     Could you give me any advices?

                  According to the log there is a runtime dependency
                  issue coming from glibc-native. I guess these
                  dependency issues are coming from the automatic
                  generation of Yocto recipes from the spec files for
                  GBS. May be you will be able to fix it with something
                  like:

                  RDEPENDS_${PN}_remove_class-native = "glibc-native"

                  Btw you can browse the existing recipes in meta-tizen
                  for examples.

                  Best regards,

                  Leon

                                  BR,