Hi Michael,

The example I posted is just an example of the structure of the document..
The real documents contain schemaLocation attributes so they can be resolved
by an entity resolver..

Anyway.. I tried your example of an EntityResolver-free handler. Setting the
schema locations this way is a handy feature.
If the performance turns out to be too slow, I might use the jaxp 1.3 API
and set a compiled Schema instance on the factory.

Thanks for you responses!

Cheers
Jo