Specifically you need to register [1] an LSResourceResolver [2].

XSLoader schemaLoader = impl.createXSLoader(null);
DOMConfiguration config = schemaLoader.getConfig();
LSResourceResolver resolver = ...;
config.setParameter("resource-resolver", resolver);

[1]
http://www.w3.org/Submission/2004/SUBM-xmlschema-api-20040309/xml-schema-api.html#Interface-Loader
[2]
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/javadocs/api/org/w3c/dom/ls/LSResourceResolver.html

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Francesco Lazzarino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 09/17/2007 05:04:23 PM:

> you can use an alternate EntityResolver.
>
> for an example check out:
> http://daitss.fcla.edu/browser/xmlvalidator/trunk
>
> it can be checked out via:
>
> svn co http://daitss.fcla.edu/repos/xmlvalidator/trunk/
>
> its a validator that can use a filesystem based cache with temporal
> expiration. its straightforwardd code. no external jars.
>
> and if you want to use the code, its GPL.
>
> -franco
>
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 04:26:28PM -0400, Jing Yang wrote:
> > www.w3.org  block my accessing  due to re-questing files too often.
> >
> > I found  one   importing schema was  <xsd:import
> > namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace";
> > schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd"/>
> >

> > Does XSLoader provide the mechanism to avoid  repeated loading  schema
> > during high capacity volume process ?
> >
> > How to work with this issue ? The Xerces  is 2_9_0. The code is as
below:

System.setProperty(DOMImplementationRegistry.PROPERTY,"org.apache.xerces.dom