[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 >Hmm. I can see the point about properties affecting everything running
 >under a single JVM in an app server but it still seems like there ought
 >to be a convenient way to do this from the command line where the JVM
 >instance is of course only going to apply to the one process being run.

If you're talking about command line, you're taking about an application launched from the command line, right?

Have that application set the parser appropriately. Or have it take an option which sets this appropriately.

I'm running Saxon from the command line. So I have no direct control over it.

But what I can do is use JAXP to set the parser that Saxon uses.

Cheers,

Eliot

--
Eliot Kimber