Hi Michael,

Thanks for the quick reply, I had downloaded the code for version 2.0.2 as
this is what was embedded within the application I was debugging. When I
searched on google I didn't find any reference to this problem so I never
though to check the latest version for the fix - doh!

Thanks all the same

Alistair