SequenceType and ItemType checked in. The class Javadocs spell out my
understanding of how we're dividing these; critiques welcome.

I believe the interpreter currently runs but compiler doesn't, due to my
having made SequenceType no longer a stream at the FIL level. (On the
other hand, I may make it implement constructable-stream to leverage the
existing stream-optimized codegen; that'll require some refactoring, I
expect.)

"... Three things see no end: A loop with exit code done wrong,
A semaphore untested, And the change that comes along. ..."
  -- "Threes" Rev 1.1 - Duane Elms / Leslie Fish (
http://www.ovff.org/pegasus/songs/threes-rev-11.html)