Hi,

I'm using JAXP to validate a DOM Document with a Validator.  When validation
fails, I get an exception with a pretty descriptive message, but no way to
pinpoint where in the document the error was found.  Is there a way to find out
exactly where the error was found, down to the attribute level, e.g. as an
XPath expression, or as a unique ID that is part of the node?  From some other
posts on this list it doesn't look good, but logically, the validator must know
the location...  Maybe there's a way to plug into the XNI layer and pass this
information upstream?

Thank You,

Alex