Hi Michael,
Thanks for your help , now it works ! .. any way i also have noticed
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.xs.SchemaFactoryImpl and
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.ValidatorImpl  classes
were loaded instead of
Apache Xerces implementation. Still i couldn't try for that Java Endorsed
Standards Override Mechanism but it's seems like each user need to set those
setting for their run time and we cant set it within JAR file. ( stll I'm
not sure :)  ..)  , I'm wondering why this META-INF/services/property (in
side JAR files)  approach not work with this.

At the moment Apache Woden  [1] depend on Xerces  for loading WSDL document
into DOM , but I'm try to make it parser independent manner  through JAXP
but if it load sun's defaults classes every time ( in the  Validation ) , we
may have to think about a different approach.

Thanks again for your feed backs ,

[1] http://ws.apache.org/woden/