Hi all,

below is the stack trace and validation fails at the begining of Xml. Any hint
? what should I do ?

maib1:/tmp/ajay/xslt >java SchemaReader Company.xsd Company.xml
debug1
Schema File Name : Company.xsd
System Id:Person.xsd
baseURI:file:///tmp/ajay/xslt/Company.xsd
File Path /tmp/ajay/xslt/Person.xsd
Resource : /tmp/ajay/xslt/Person.xsd
System Id:Product.xsd
baseURI:file:///tmp/ajay/xslt/Company.xsd
File Path /tmp/ajay/xslt/Product.xsd
Resource : /tmp/ajay/xslt/Product.xsd
File Name : Company.xml
In the Validation Exception
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of
element 'Company'.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of
element 'Company'.
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.Util.toSAXParseException(Util.java:109)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.ErrorHandlerAdaptor.error(ErrorHandlerAdaptor.java:104)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:382)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:316)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:1944)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.startElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:705)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.ValidatorHandlerImpl.startElement(ValidatorHandlerImpl.java:335)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.startElement(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:1073)
        at org.apache.xml.serializer.TreeWalker.startNode(TreeWalker.java:359)
        at org.apache.xml.serializer.TreeWalker.traverse(TreeWalker.java:145)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:390)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.ValidatorImpl.process(ValidatorImpl.java:220)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.ValidatorImpl.validate(ValidatorImpl.java:141)
        at javax.xml.validation.Validator.validate(Validator.java:82)
        at SchemaReader.<init>(SchemaReader.java:54)
        at SchemaReader.main(SchemaReader.java:77)