I'm trying to use the jaxp.SourceValidator example in the beta version
of 2.11.  When I pass in the -xsd11 flag, I get a "no schema factory"
error as shown below.  I assume that I'm doing something very stupid,
but I can't figure out what it is.  Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

C\SCXML_Tests>java -cp
D:\xerces\xerces-2_11_0-xml-schema-1.1-beta\xercesSamples.jar
jaxp.SourceValidator -a <someschema.xsd> -i <somefile> -xsd11

: Parse error occurred - No SchemaFactory that implements the schema
language specified by: http://www.w3.org/XML/XMLSchema/v1.1 c

be loaded

lang.IllegalArgumentException: No SchemaFactory that implements the
schema language specified by: http://www.w3.org/XML/XMLSchema/

could be loaded

   at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)

   at jaxp.SourceValidator.main(Unknown Source)