I’m ok with that for the release announcement.

From: Mukul Gandhi [mailto:muk...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 3:33 AM
To: j-...@xerces.apache.org
Cc: priv...@xerces.apache.org; j-users@xerces.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] [VOTE RESULTS]: Xerces-J 2.12.0 release

Hi David,

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 8:32 PM, David Dillard
<david.dill...@veritas.com<mailto:david.dill...@veritas.com>> wrote:
I asked before about getting a CVE for the issue I raised that was fixed, and
about a security advisory.  I don’t recall seeing a response.

Can that please be done as well?  I don’t know what the internal Apache process
is for getting CVEs, but there’s got to be one.

 Looking at the 2.12.0 release notes in JIRA, and the CVE which you pointed
that we fixed, I propose to have following written within our 2.12.0 release
announcement,

<text>
The following security issues, raised by users were fixed:

CVE-2012-0881 : https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2012-0881

CVE-2013-4002 : https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2013-4002

CVE-2018-2799 : https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2018-2799
</text>

Please let us know your opinion about this. Anyone else could also comment.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi