Thanks for your quick answer.

Le 08/11/2012 17:04, Tomasz Sterna a écrit :
This is exactly what chains were created for. You can write your own
special case module and use it.

You may create a feature request [1] if you do not want to write this
module yourself.

I think I'll be able to write such a module. I'll push or send he code when it's usable.

If you need to, you may write a component that impersonates as a user
and changes its roster using standard XMPP packets.
Alternatively you may extend command port [2] with support for editing
user roster.

I'll look further into "command port" to see what I can do.

Thanks again.

--
Sylvain "Gugli" Guglielmi