Dnia 2012-12-11, wto o godzinie 17:11 +0100, Guido Winkelmann pisze:
> For the services I have running so far, I was able to implement this
> by creating a new LDAP group (with objectClass: groupOfNames) for each
> service and having every service check whether a freshly authenticated
> user is a member of the respective group for this service before
> granting access.

Quoting
https://github.com/jabberd2/jabberd2/blob/master/etc/c2s.xml.dist.in#L634

      <!-- Alternatively to <uidattr/> and <append-realm/> you may
           specify full LDAP search <query/> that will be used to
           get user objects from directory.

           The following replacements take place:
           %u  is replaced by user login name
           %r  is replaced by user login realm

           When <query/> is specified, <uidattr/> and <append-realm/>
           are unused and take no effect. -->
      <!--
      <query>(&amp;(mail=%u@%r)(objectClass=inetOrgPerson))</query>
      -->