Ok, I know it is my fault now. The error message "The feature requested is
not implemented ..." is generated by python-xmpp. This library required
that every stanza processer terminate it's process by raise NodeProcessed
exception, otherwise it will reply the server with "The feature requested
is not implemented ....". After add the raise of the exception, there is no
complain about server any more.

Thanks greatly.  The word " The feature requested" is not generated by
jabberd2 prompt me. :)