I'm looking for a way to configure the cipher suites used by jabberd 2.2.17-399
(The Apple OS X Server 10.8.5 variant of jabberd).

I've checked the Jabberd2 and Apple's documentation and config files with no
useful result.

I only found incomplete hints on to no-ssl-v2 and no-ssl-v3 in jabberd 1.4.x
which don't seem to work in jabberd2 or I don't know where to put them in
s2s.xml and c2s.xml.

Background is I want to disable SSLv3 in favour of TLSv1 only. (Apple jabberd2
is linked against a pre-historic OpenSSL 0.9.8 so it doesn't support TLS 1.2.)
I also want to get rid of weak ciphers and try to enable forward secrecy
handshake namely DHE.

Any pointers, or is there no way to actually do this in 2.2.17?

Thanks!
Best regards
Pepi