I have posted a new TOPIC that expands on this, shall close this topic --
as it received NO VIEWS.

and continue to hope someone may have a brief moment to explain something
relatively simple ONCE KNOWN, how to code a STANDARD Object Mapping from
POJO (with managed bean remote MySQL data connectivity- referenced) to JSON
string.