I am back, and eager to read through all the great feedback that I
have received in the meantime.
This should be a great year for development of all things Jackson,
especially our great user/developer community, and as a result, the
toolset itself.

It may take a while for me to go through all messages and issue
updates so all I ask is patience -- I will go through everything with
thought and this will take time.

Thank you everyone for making year 2016 the best development year so
far. Looking forward to working together for even better 2017.

-+ Tatu +-