Ok, please, do not spam this list with all the notes of interest! :-D

So far I have heard back from just one developer who would be interested.

Looks like I may have somewhat overestimated community interest in
security aspects of
data processing.

Still -- my mailbox is always open. So if you happen to find this
message or original via googling,
and think it'd be useful to have a new forum, speak up. I have plenty
of other things to work on.

-+ Tatu +-