I am writing a custom `StdDeserializer<RuleSet[]>` that will take a json
with the root node being an array and import it as an array of RuleSet
objects. I wrote most of the code for a single case (for importing just the
first ruleset from the json array, and I had no issues. However now that
I've changed it to import an array of rulesets, Jackson seems to be
ignoring the first array container given to it.

I would guess that there is some built-in function to automatically loop
through a root array, however it is unclear how it is to be used, since I
have to return an array from my deserialize method. Any help on this?