On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 5:13 PM Ygor Castor <ygorcas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, i'm having a problem with a scenario, i've created the following Mixin
> that is responsible to append a property in every object passed through the
> object mapper:
>
> @JsonAppend(
>     prepend = true,
>     props = {
>         @JsonAppend.Prop(name = "_expandables", value =
> ExpandableProperty.class)
> })
> public interface ExpandableMixin {
> }
>

> But now, i need to add another mixin to the object mapper, is there a way to
> do that? I've already tried to create an interface that extends both mixins,
> but sadly it did not worked, if it's not possible, is there another way to
> achieve the same result?

Your attempt to use a subtype should work, and that is the only way to
get mix-in annotations from multiple class declarations.
There is no way to register multiple mix-in classes and underlying
resolver does not have means to support that either, so it is
unlikely that support would be added.

But I would be interested in helping sub-class approach work: mix-in
types` class hierarchy is introspected and used, not just
the mix-in class but its parent-classes/-interfaces.

-+ Tatu +-