Merging for arrays does mean concatenation (append for Collections),
and nothing else. This because while there are many possible ways
users might
want to handle merging of two sequence values, it is surprisingly
difficult to figure out declarative way that covers enough without
being very complicated.

So: instead of trying to figure out a complex solution that might not
cover all cases, I went with simple, predictable solution, which does
not cover all cases.

In future it could be possible to extend `@JsonMerge` to perhaps allow
custom handler of some sort that would allow custom logic, but this
does not yet exist.

-+ Tatu +-