I upgraded jackson-databind lib to 2.10.0.pr3 to overcome some Veracode
vulnerabilities and now one of my tests is failing on calling
RestTemplate.exchange() on a bad api.

The RequestEntity has a url of http://localhost:9999/fake/api and HttpMethod
= POST. I have a custom dto for a response type.

getRestTemplate().exchange(requestEntity, MyResponseDto.class);

My test initially expected a ResourceAccessException, and this worked ok up
to 2.9.10.

After upgrade, when I debug into the library code into
org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate.doExecute() the call on line
733, requestCallback.doWithRequest(request) throws a NoClassDefFoundError and
I cannot find any implementation of that method.

Is there some new setup required? Do I need to implement the RequestCallback in
my code and write a concrete implementation of doExecute? I tried this with
a simple logging, but it did not break there, and I think that would be a
regression of the library if I needed to do this.