> Hi Tatu,

thanks for your help.
As i wrote i did tried it with adding the TypeInfos also to the properties
of the class, but that doesn't helped. But I really hoped it did.
The Type Info on the class is useless that is right, but I need it in the
real code where I have this problem (at the list property containting
instances of this class to be exact).

TypeReference Objects are sadly no option for use...
Maybe the usecase help to understand. This is part of a search enginge,
where the possible criterias are added dynamically based on the type/class
the user is searching for. Based on the properties of the type we create
criteria-objects. Beside the EnumSearchCriteria (what is almost like the
EnumContaintingClass) there are others like String, Number or
DateCriterias. All the criterias are added into a list, so we need the
TypeInfo at the list.

There are a lot of possible searches, thats why we need it
dynamically/generic and can not create a TypeReference as you propose. At
transportlevel we don't know what exact EnumType is transfered by this
Criteria.

Hope you have another clue to help me with this.

Thanks Tim