On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 10:45 AM jonas....@gmail.com
<jonas.kon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A missing class for a method parameter shouldn't affect you, you could simply
> not use that method. If it was a field it'd be a different story.
>
> - Jonas

I don't think that is correct in this case? If a method signature for
`ObjectMapper.readValue(Path src, Class<?> target)` is encountered,
I think the class loader will fail to load `ObjectMapper` breaking things.
Or is this not the case?

I do know that if `Path` was known but referred to something else
itself that wasn't, that'd be fine.
But in this particular case I would expect actual trouble even if that
specific `readValue()` method was not called.

-+ Tatu +-