Hi Mario,

use ISessionManager. activateSession(ICoverageSession) to activate the session after you have done magic.

Regards,
-marc

On 05.10.16 15:03, Mario Ackerl wrote:
Hi Marc,

I try to explain it with a pic: https://postimg.org/image/fbn7lr3mr/ ( result at the end of a test run -> no coverage session selected - coverage results from a deleted session are shown) We have a coverage session for every test method. At the end of a suite I want to do some magic (add some summarized sessions for example). I also delete a few sessions. Unfortunately sometimes no session is selected as shown in the screenshot (active session deleted). I therefore want to select the active session for the user (developer), so that the active session at the end of a testsuite is the summarized session. Is there a way to do that with the API?

Regards,

Mario