Hi,

My case is,  I use a linux virtual machine with a docker installed. My
springboot project is deployed in the docker and is running. I want to run
local interface tests and get code coverage data of the springboot project.
As far as I know, I can use  '-javaagent:*[yourpath/]*jacocoagent.jar=
*[option1]*=*[value1]*,*[option2]*=*[value2]'  *to inject jacocoagent.jar
into this docker,  but I need to modify the startup script of the docker
container and
restart. Because this docker container will reset all additional actions
every time it is updated and this springboot project interface will be
called,so in order to reduce impact,I want to attach a running jvm without
restarting.

I'm not sure I have described the case clearly?

I learned that the agent.jar can be dynamically attached to a running java
process through javaagent (agentmain),  that is,  the dynamic instrument
after the JVM starts. When the class has been loaded,  it could  use
Instrumentation#retransformClasses to retransform the corresponding
class. But it seems that jacoco does not support this now, so I don't know
how to implement it.

Thanks.

在2022年11月23日星期三 UTC+8 21:47:07<Marc R. Hoffmann> 写道: