Hi Simon,

this doesn’t look like a module specific issue:

   class [Z cannot be cast to class org.vaadin.stefan.fullcalendar.JsonItem$Key

the boolean array could be JaCoCo’s probe array. It looks more like mixed up
local variabes.

Can you provide a minimal reproducer (git repo with Maven build)? If not, can
you please provide the original class file
org/vaadin/stefan/fullcalendar/JsonItem$Key.class and the corresponding source
file JsonItem.java?

Thanks,
-marc