Hi all,

in our team were are strongly Scala oriented. Usage of JaCoCo is big
benefit for us.
Unfortunately JaCoCo reports for Scala contains big amount of methods which
are not present in real code (inherited code).
I have implemented proposal of solution for this problem.
See my fork https://github.com/AbsaOSS/jacoco.

I am pretty sure there is needed refactoring of my idea.
I am open for cooperation about this topic.

Regards,
Miroslav Pojer