Sorry I didn't get notifications on all the activity. Thanks for looking
into it. I do now see the files being resolved but I would like to point
out that when I was having trouble with this it was both by browsing
directly into these, as well as using curl and I initially saw it happen
inside of a CI pipeline where a linux flavor is used for building the java
project.

I'm happy to see it working now, I can only guess that there was a larger
caching issue somewhere in the request that eventually expired or got
refreshed.

Again, thanks for eyes on this, have a great week!