I have a number of classes that statically initialize based on system arch
properties. To fully test them, I have used a custom class loader to reload
the classes from class files after changing properties.

When running from eclipse it seems the agent doesn't instrument the
classes, and coverage is not included in the report.

When I manually add instrumentation in the custom classloader I can collect
and print coverage, but would really like to see this combined in the
EclEmma-generated report.

The agent is launched in tcpclient mode. I have tried sending the data to
the port with RemoteControlWriter, but it doesn't show up, perhaps due to
non-matching session id.

Is there a way to include coverage from custom classloaders in EclEmma
reports?

Stack Overflow link for code:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/76021052/how-to-include-custom-classloader-coverage-in-eclemma-reports