Hello Team,

I am trying to integrate JaCoCo in my research project, and I need to find
out how many tests cover a certain statement. i have checked in sonar
project and they were saying that this functionality is deprecated from
their end, so is there any way to achieve this in our jacoco reports, i
have tried Cobertura and Clover was number of times the statement is
executed, but not getting the name of tests which are covering the
statement, do we have any functionality in current jacoco versions?