Hi Marc,
Thanks for your answer, I am connecting to jacoco through port 6300 (TCP
mode), refer to the example of
https://www.jacoco.org/jacoco/trunk/doc/examples/java/ExecutionDataClient.java
It provides *writer.visitDumpCommand* method, use for downloading data, but
there is no way to call IAgent.
Not sure if I could call IAgent in remote control.

Regards,
Roger

Marc Hoffmann <hoffm...@mountainminds.com> 于2023年6月11日周日 03:41写道: