Hi Jan,

I think I'm in Daniel's situation, where we change the memory layout, so we
also need to change the inmate comm region stuff.

Flow:
- Reserve one big contiguous chunk of memory (i.e. memmap=256M@512M)
- Get the whole chunk in the root cell
- Steal in the tiny-demo cell two regions:
           /* MemRegion: Inmate location (8 MB) */
           .phys_start = 0x24000000,
           .virt_start = 0x0 /* tiny-demo.bin entrypoint */
           .flags = JAILHOUSE_MEM_READ | JAILHOUSE_MEM_WRITE |
                    JAILHOUSE_MEM_EXECUTE | JAILHOUSE_MEM_LOADABLE,
           -----------
           /* MemRegion: Comm region for Hypervisor */
           .virt_start = 0x24800000,
           .size = 0x00001000,
           .flags = JAILHOUSE_MEM_READ | JAILHOUSE_MEM_COMM_REGION

I don't have a crash like him, but my tine-demo refuses to print the "Hello
from this tiny cell!" on tty1, though it executes code.

Anyway I think that's the reason we should change <inmates/lib/x86/inmate.h>
COMM_REGION define?

Or is the 0x10000 in the virtual space of the inmate?

Thanks,
Alex