On 28.07.20 16:06, mail.to....@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,

I was not able to follow Jailhouse development for some time now. Maybe someone can clarify me with this two doubts:

#1 - Is Jailhouse still using the serial port for outputting messages etc ? If so, and if you are using computers without serial port, how are you overcoming this?

 - PCI-based UART cards
 - UEFI framebuffer (not as good as a UART, but ok'ish to get started)

Just recently used the latter for a box without UARTs *and* PCI expansion slots [1].

#2 - Does anyone have any kind of experience/feedback on running Jailhouse on Intel NUC (10th gen) ? Everything working has it should?

Can't help with that, but I'm also not aware of issues (which might have been brought forward here).

Jan

[1] https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/automation/pc-based/iot-gateways/simatic-ipc127e.html