On 30.07.20 12:12, Peng Fan wrote:
Hi Jan, Ralf

I am restructuring the loader code to make it share inmate lib, but not come
out a good idea.

I am thinking such directory tree.
     Jailhouse
        |->components

I guess we can get away without that substructure if we fine clear names for the content dirs.

                |->inmates
                |->lib(moved out from inmates to make it share to loader)

libbaremetal? Not completely true either as it contains cell inmate bits.

                |->loader

bootloader? earlyloader? Just "loader" is too generic for me as it suggests to be involved in Linux-based loading as well.

How do you think?
 > Thanks,
Peng.

Jan