On 25.08.20 16:50, Andrej Utz wrote:
> Theses patches mostly improve non-functional aspects of the Jailhouse
> configuration parser. Logic for unpacking binary data is consolidated
> into CStruct class, which all parser classes are inherited from.
> To improve input flexibility, data slices are replaced with I/O streams
> (see Pythons 'io' package for how to use them).
> Finally, a CPU set check is added, which will list conflicting CPUs
> between cells and also usage of non-existing ones in the root-cell.
>
> Changes v2->v3:
>   - fix config_parser usage in jailhouse-cell-linux
>   - fix output style in "CPU checks" commit
>
> Changes v1->v2:
>   - reference class variables via class object or class name
>   - drop implicit PEP8 formatting
>   - dropped unused patches
>
> Andrej Utz (7):
>   pyjailhouse: config_parser: store binary format specification in
>     struct.Struct
>   pyjailhouse: config_parser: move parsing into class methods
>   pyjailhouse: config_parser: consolidate binary parsing into CStruct
>     class
>   pyjailhouse: config_parser: use I/O stream instead slice of bytes
>   pyjailhouse: config_parser: parse pin_bitman in Irqchip as list
>   pyjailhouse: config_parser: consolidate header parsing
>   tools: config-check: add CPU overlap and boundary check
>
>  pyjailhouse/config_parser.py | 296 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
>  tools/jailhouse-cell-linux   |   2 +-
>  tools/jailhouse-config-check |  33 +++-
>
> --
> 2.28.0

Still doesn't work - did you test jailhouse cell linux?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "jailhouse/tools/jailhouse-cell-linux", line 723, in <module>
    config = config_parser.parse(args.config, config_parser.CellConfig)
  File "jailhouse/tools/../pyjailhouse/config_parser.py", line 287, in parse
    return config_expect.parse(stream)
  File "jailhouse/tools/../pyjailhouse/config_parser.py", line 220, in parse
    cpu_set_num = int(self.cpu_set / cpu_fmt.size)
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'set' and 'int'

Jan