9th International Conference. Springer Publication. Scopus, WoS Indexation |
Deadline for papers submission-August 11, 2021
Dear Author/Researcher,

We hope you continue to be safe as we all work through these extraordinary times

and already published seven Conferences Proceedings in Springer books since
2018 - https://ics.events/past-events/.

                        COMING SOON ...

The first six of above books have been indexed by Scopus, and the first three
of them – by Web of Science.

You are cordially invited to submit your full paper of 6 - 12 pages.

The 2021 International Conference on Digital Science (DSIC 2021) will be held
in Luxembourg, Luxembourg, on October 15 – 17, 2021. Conference website is
https://ics.events/dsic-2021/.

This conference has contemplated the two modalities of participation: face to
face and virtual. However, given the current Coronavirus situation and travel
restrictions,

at this moment we are accepting submissions for virtual participation for a
while. If the situation changes and we feel the safety of our participants
would not be at risk,

we will start accepting submissions for face-to-face participation, and those
authors who submitted their article for virtual participation will have the
ability to change

their participation modality to face-to-face, if they wish.

Early submissions are greatly appreciated. A single attending author may
present a maximum of two papers onsite/online.

The presentation, award submission and proceedings submission for a paper must
all be in English.

You may submit your paper via Submission Form on https://ics.events/dsic-2021/.
Submitted papers (until 12-page limit)

must comply with the requested format Template, be written in English, must not
have been published before, not be under review for any other conference or
publication.

All submissions will be twice «blind» reviewed based on relevance, timeliness,
originality, importance and clarity of expression with convincing argumentative.

Besides globally relevant meetings with internationally representative
program/scientific committees guaranteeing a strict peer-reviewing and paper
selection process.

After that you will receive an email notification containing an acceptance or
rejection letter. This letter will contain a paper ID that you should include
in all further correspondences.

Publication and Indexation

Accepted, registered, and oral/virtual presented Papers will be published in
the 2021 International Conference on Digital Science Proceeding by Springer

in a book of the “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing” (included in
Scopus source list, Q3 / JSR 0,184),

and then will be submitted to SCOPUS, WoS, Google Scholar and other indexations.

Due to the restrictions caused this year by COVID-19 Pandemic, corresponding
authors with ICCS2021 registration will have a discount of 50 USD in the DSIC
2021 registration.

Important Deadlines:

Submission:    August 11, 2021

Notification:   September 17, 2020