Hi all,

I'd like to exploit the performance of running two linux and RTOS in my NXP
imx8qm mek board, which can communication by IVSHMEM. I already
successfully ran the test demo of jailhouse provided by NXP (actually face
some version correlation problems). However I was stuck in how to configure
the cell file. The address is virtual or physical in the root.c or
non-root.c? How the system work?

If anyone could share me a document/tutorial to help me figure out how the
dtb , jailhouse and configuration file work together to make the system
work. Thank a million.