Hi

I am working with Jailhouse on a normal x86 Linux PC. I have managed to
install Jailhouse but I am having difficulties in enabling the hypervisor
(my system hangs when I try to enable the root cell, which of course is due
to a configuration problem, but I can not see any output on the Jailhouse
console and the system hangs).
The actual problem is that my system doesn't have a physical serial port so
I am not able to attach a serial cable to it for debugging purposes. Is
there any other way how I can access the data that Jailhouse outputs to the
serial port?

Thanks