https://t.me/prime_house00

Great Taste – A chocolate bar that makes you trip your face off. How could
that not be the dream?

Clean High – We formulated this chocolate bar to produce a clean high that
won’t leave you crashing after the initial peak. shroom chocolate

True Psychedelic Experience -Just cause it doesn’t taste like mushrooms
doesn’t mean it’s not mushrooms. You won’t find any drop in the quality of
your trip, in fact, you may even decide to switch to edibles!

Sneaky – Sure, Magic Mushrooms are not legal in USA but that doesn’t
necessarily mean you want to be seen stuffing your face with them. For
those who want to keep it classy and discrete, nibbling on some chocolate
is the way to go. shroom chocolate bar

Versatile Dosage – The combined 3.5g of mushrooms in this chocolate can be
broken up for versatile dosage. Each square of this chocolate bar contains
approximately .6g of Magic Mushrooms, while each bar contains 3.5g. Whether
it’s a micro-dose or a full-on journey, this chocolate bar has got you
covered. shroom chocolate bar

https://t.me/prime_house00