So, I've got an application that I'm working on that I'd like to check
into the sandbox CVS, so I can share it with some other Jakartians.

Is the idea that I should create a branch for this, so it doesn't get
mixed in with other people's project?

Would I be able to create a branch for "husted" and then put other
branches under it?

Or, should I create a "husted-gavel" branch for this application at the
root?

My only experience with CVS is here, and then only with file structures
others had already defined.

Second question, all Committers are entitled to access by default. But
can we also vote-in a "developer" if we wanted to work on some sandbox
code (before our colleague made committer status)?

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/