As long as I have the ability to package my tests
wherever I want, I don't really care much whether the
classes are literally in the same directory or a
parallel one.  However, I am quite interested in
having a standard (and limited) set of source
directories that everyone obeys; otherwise a master
build script is much less practical.

--- "Waldhoff, Rodney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=====
Morgan Delagrange
Britannica.com