Hi there,

taking the current "implementation" of the repository as a start-point I
have some questions. Maybe someone can answer them or we can try to find
answers together...

--- current repository ---
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<project name="xml-xerces">
    <component name="xerces">
        <revision version="1.2">
            <test class="org.apache.xerces.xml.foo"/>
            <jar url="http://xml.apache.org/bin/xml-xerces/xerces-1.2.jar"/>
        </revision>
    </component>
</project>
--- current repository ---

The questions:

What is the purpose of the "test"-element, is this class looked for in the
local classpath to see if requested resource is already available?
What if there is no class which can be used to find differences between two
releases?
What if the resource is not in the classpath that is available when Ant is
running (for example the property is used in a nested classpath element with
javac)?
What if the required resource is not available as a jar file? (For example
JUnit seems to be only available as zip files)?
What is running on the Server-Side? Or is the CJANGet-task supposed to
download all the xml files from the repository if they change?

Ok, I think that should be enough for the moment :-)

Nico