Hi !

4 month ago on struts-users we had a discussion on automatically deriving
Java classes from a datamodel, creating beans to be used in forms etc.

Meanwhile we (i.e. Nick Afshartous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and
Michael Gerdau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) have done some prototyping work
to define a datamodel in XML and have it translated into e.g. java
via XSLT (Xalan in this case).

We now would like to propose this as a new project/package which
probably should reside in commons.

What would be a proper proposal-procedure ?

Take the example proposal from the commons charter, adjust it
accordingly and mail it to the list ?

Or is commons not the proper branch inside the jakarta hierarchy ?

Best,
Nick, Michael

--
 Vote against SPAM - see http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
 Michael Gerdau       email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]